Big Picture competition

I’m pleased to share that my image of Asian elephants has been declared ‘Finalist’ in the Big Picture Natural World Photography competition, USA.

It will be exhibited in California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco, California this fall.

11 Likes

Congratulations, Jagdeep! Excellent image!

1 Like

Excellent, Jagdeep. This is well deserved.

1 Like

Bravo! No trouble deciding on a winner here. This shot speaks volumes. So deserved. Congratulations.

2 Likes

Fantastic Image Jagdeep. Congratulations to you.

2 Likes

That is wonderful news, Jagdeep! Congratulations! I always enjoy your images, but especially your elephants. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Congratulations! What a cool image.

1 Like

Congratulations! That’s a wonderful image.

1 Like

Congrats Jagdeep! I looked it up and really enjoyed your explanation of what was going on in this scene as well! Very beautiful image and another wonderful moment you captured in the lives of the elephants!

1 Like

Great shot. Comgratulations. Like that close grouping.

1 Like

A wonderful image! Congratulations, well deserved.

1 Like

Congratulations, Jagdeep. A well earned and deserved honor. In addition to the wonderful photographic quality of the image, I really like how the photo demonstrates how the family protects the youngsters .

1 Like

Thank you so much friends, I’m touched !

Very nice image, Jagdeep. Do you know how they will be displayed? It feels like this needs to be at least 24x36in. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think they display in big panels.

1 Like

I think think display in big panels.

Congrats, Jagdeep. A well-deserved selection. The lighting here is excellent.

1 Like

Congratulations Jagdeep! This photo is amazing and I’m so glad it is being recognized as such.

1 Like

Congratulations from me also. The image is perfect. With the dust in the air, the comp, and color management, I feel as if I am there with the elephants. Magnificent!

1 Like