On a foggy morning

It was a very calm misty morning on the last day of summer.

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

All your feedback is more than welcome

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

A beautiful scene nicely captured, Ben. A beautiful backdrop for the early morning mist rising among the mills, and the reflections on the water complete the serenity of the scene. Very nicely done.

1 Like

Fascinating shapes on the windmills, with the second one in the back an important repetition. Lovely still water and soft pre-sunrise light. It makes me wonder what is in the far distance. Well done!

1 Like

You have a really nice mood in this image Ben, great use of blue hour light. There is a great sense of mystery here. And I love the repetition of the shapes of the windmills. You are certainly working the Polder theme to great advantage, it’s been interesting to see the variety of subjects that you have shown us.

1 Like

Wonderful treatment of those iconic shapes Ben. You did a great job with the composition, and the time of day and fog add so much. I’d love it if that car wasn’t in the image, and I suppose you could clone it out, but that’s a nit.

1 Like