On my foggy day

Made on the same day as my last image.

Specific Feedback Requested

All feedback is more than welcome

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No

F4, 1/80, +33 , iso 640. 24-70 lens at 65 mm handheld.

3 Likes

Ok you get a lot of kudos for this one Ben. This one is a step above the others in my opinion. This one makes the point more clearly. I like it very much. I might crop just a tad from the top to reduce some of the darkness up there as this is primarily a light image.

1 Like

This is wonderful. It feels as if the branches are reaching out to us. Your framing is perfect.

Wonderful!!! The leaves and branches are some sort of delicate oriental screen, and then with the high-key BG to fill in the story of location – so different and gorgeous!

I really love the way you composed this,Ben! The fog is great, but I also love the positioning of the trees. How the front one is leaning towards you. Beautiful!

This is a great one! In addition to what already has been said I also like how you have framed the image at the bottom with just enough amount of darker ground. I also like that there are a few older brown/orange leaves.

Nice composition in this moody image.

The branches of the tree look so graceful. You have captured such a wonderful onderful composition and mood Ben.

All has been said, and it’s all deserving.

My only addition is your decision to take, or maybe keep, the haze at a higher tone. All too often, the fog gets dark and dull, which it usually is, but there’s brilliant fog, and it’s lovely.

Coming in later Ben, but just had to say that this image is great. The luminosity and glow here are wonderful.

@Igor_Doncov , @Bonnie_Lampley , @Diane_Miller , @Vanessa_Hill , @Ola_Jovall , @Izzy , @Eva_McDermott , @paul_g_wiegman , @Ed_McGuirk , What can I say after all these positive comments than just , Thank you all so much !! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Also late to the party, Ben. But gosh, yes, love the fog and how the light filters through it.