Out there not here and REPOST

Strangely minimal

What technical feedback would you like if any? this is a color image, not BW convert.

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques: iso 200, 24-120 at 45mm, f8, 800th, D850

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

David, this is a very interesting collection of shadows, with the fence and the arch. I’m having mixed feelings about the bright bit along the left edge.

I find this image fascinating and intriguing, but I have the same thoughts as @Mark_Seaver about the bright vertical. I spend way too much time looking at it and trying to figure it out, yet the for me the whole image is the great shadow lines.

Add a third vote for removing the window sill, David. I’d also get rid of the slightly visible gray stuff in the lower left. The shadows themselves have great mood and stand alone very well.

Here is repost with left side edited. I thought the removed part though distracting might offer balance.