Passion Flower

Was at the doctors office and noticed these flowers, and with his permission my tripod was set up with the Canon 5ds-r. Lots of patients going in and out but none had any interest in the passion flowers.

Specific Feedback Requested

I liked the flower itself but especially the orange underside of the antha and the style itself really caught my attention.

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Canon 5ds-r with 180 macro, at f-3.5 , 1600 sec., and iso of 200

elwise44

John Wayne, This is an interesting view of the flower. I can’t see the enlarged version fully. I see only partial. From what I see, the focus looks slightly soft. The bright flower contrasts well against the dark background.

Repost to reduce file size and to emphasize my choice of a side view to show orange color on underside of “Antha.”

Wayne: I love passion flowers and I like your side view. You can delete the way oversized original and substitute the more appropriately sized second version with an edit instead of posting a second version separately. >=))>
PS: I like the little party crasher too.

Thanks Ravi, I made some changes and thanks Bill for your suggestion . I will put it into workflow.
Wayne

Definitely an interesting composition, but the lack of sharp focus on the main parts of the flower makes the larger version a bit suboptimal.