Path in the green hills

Description: Spring here in Israel is dwindling down so I was looking at my pictures from previous springs. I have many with flowers but I was trying to think of the topic of spring arrives. So I chose this picture that I shot as I loved the s-curve of the spring down in the valley that paved a beautiful path between the green hills and gave the composition interest and depth. I thought that the path can symbolize the road of the spring from the flowers…

Specific Feedback Requested: Any and all.

Pertinent technical details or techniques: It was shot in the middle of the day from quite far - 37mm, on a sony a6000, 24-70 lens, f/13, 1/125 sec, iso 100.

Is this a composite? (focus stacks or exposure blends are not considered composites) no

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
1 Like

Tamara, the yellow flowers in the foreground, the big S curve and the strongly sloping ridges look great and there’s a fine feeling of spring and good depth to the view. I do think it’s a bit oversaturated both in the greens and the yellows (which is usually all about the yellow saturation), dialing back the saturation slightly would keep the fine spring green colors but without the extra glow.