Spring Growth

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Canon 400D, 18-55 @ 18, 1/125 @ f10, ISO 400

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

Not quite a forest scene - actually a wet woodland with some fresh shoots growing in the early Spring

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

Very relaxing image with beautiful colors, shapes, and lines.

Ian, this shot does an excellent job of showing off the bright yellow/greens of early spring. It’s nicely warm and inviting.

Ian,
These greens of early spring make for a very peaceful inviting scene. I could also see this working as a vertical image with just those wonderful trees on the left. Not necessarily better just a different image. I love the subdued lighting here as it is perfect for showing the details in this woodland image.

Thank you @Ed_Lowe for the comments and the suggestion - I had not thought of that one but I think you are quite right.

Lovely, Ian. I really like the open feel of the spring forest with the yellowish greens of early spring massed underneath.