Photo Merge: Iguana in Breeding colors

This @ 2m long iguana ran up the coconut tree and I tried to get a photo of “all” of him. It took 3 shots merged in LR Classic to get most of him. Still missing @ .5m tail but liked the way the coconut leave curbed to complement so did not add the rest of the tail.

What technical feedback would you like if any?

Since this is a merged photo - I had to use PS to “fill” some white areas. Does it look natural?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Did this photo more for the technical challenges but would like any feedback offered on better aesthetics for a long vertical photo.

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)
Nikon D500, Nikon PF500mm lens. Shot in the shade of the tree with strong winds off the ocean: 1/2500 sec, f5.6, ISO 4000 500mm.
Merged 3 photos, angled to get view through palm fronds so had to use PS “fill” to complete the white spaces. Finally, used Topaz Suits AI Clear and Sharpening to reduce the high ISO noise.

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

I find it to be a nice experimental photo, which has some nice details in some areas, but some other areas are burnt, sans any details.
I feel despite three frames merged, it somehow failed to capture ‘all’ of him, as it is too pano.
It’s a nice attempt if you happened to merge the frames for the first time.