Specific Feedback Requested

Any

Technical Details

Canon R6 + Canon 180/3.5 + Tripod
f/8, 1/30, ISO 1000
17 images with in-camera focus brackerting
DPP4, PSCC, Zerene stacker

1 Like

Wow, this is stunning! What can I say? Both the colors on the buds and BG blend in perfectly. With 17 focus bracketed images, the detail is spot on. The little beads of water on the entire plant and even on the webs make this look like something from outer space. Amazing shot, Ravi!!

Just love this shot. The individual droplets are so well defined, and those on the bits of web really add to it. When I look closely at it, I can’t see how the largest drops remain in place. At the risk of showing my ignorance, can I ask what DPP4 is? Cheers.

Pretty super! The spider silk has drops, too. Love that small detail in a sea of small details. The only thing I’d change is that one bright water drop on the lower right of the larger bud. You could change out that bright white for green or pink or something to make it more in harmony with the rest of them. I see a tiny bit of banding in the background, but that could be due to jpeg compression. Doesn’t look like a stacking issue. Terrific work and nice you see you back.

Really nice - I like it a lot. Kind of surrealistic, like the droplets attached themselves through some kind of “force”. I agree with @Kris_Smith about the bright droplet with a bit of white.

Ravi, this is spectacular. I am enjoying the colors and the tiny little beads of water drops on the buds. The BG supports it well too. I agree with @Kris_Smith on that one little drop that is brighter than the rest. Still an excellent shot as presented.

Thanks Donna, Phil, Kirsten, Larry and Shirley for your comments. I am reposting the image after correcting the bright spot. It does make a difference.

1 Like

An excellent and outstanding image, Ravi. The colors and the shape of the flower buds are just great, and then there are the drops …

Just a very minor comment, but I would have liked a little bit more space on both sides of the flower.

Thanks Ola for your comment and suggestion.
Phil, DPP4 Canon’s Raw converter program that comes with cameras. I find it easier to use it for batch conversions of stacked images. It is rather slow, but easier.

Wonderful Image. I think I like the tighter framing. I saw many images with

in this image and I am going to try to post them

1 Like

Thanks Don. I didn’t think of all these variations. Thanks for your creative thinking. I like all the versions.