Prickly Lettuce - 2

As a sequel to my earlier posting of Prickly lettuce cluster, I am posting the flowers. These flowers are small - about 5-6 mm in width and are easy to miss.

What technical feedback would you like if any? Any

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Any

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

Canon 7DII + 180/3.5 + Tripod
The flower cluster - f/8, 1/250, ISO 800
Flower - f/11, 1/125, ISO 800
Both processed in ACR, PSCC. For the flower, cropped square. The cluster is uncropped. Background unaltered.

(If the background has been replaced, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

Ravi. This is lovely!! Another wild flower that I have never seen before. Kudos to you for tackling these!! The BG is perfect , especially for an f8 setting.

Ravi: Great environmental shot and a fine portrait as a bonus. Exceptionally well done. >=))>

Ravi, I’m especially enjoying the view of the stalk of flowers. The flower stalk stands out very well from the well color coordinated background. The details in the individual bloom are very striking with the fringed petals. Both shots are well done.

Exceptional presentation of this wild flower. Detail and background are excellent in both images. The stem with blooms image is most unusual . Job well done.