Radiation

Sony A77II
Minolta 200mm macro
ISO 400, 1/15 @ f22
I was delighted to see these little guys blooming in our garden this evening. Spring seems to be coming really early this year which suits me fine. All comments welcome.>=))>

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Very cool!!!

Bill, many thanks for letting me admire so beautiful portrait of my favorite model. The strength point for me is the originality of darken and hide the splendid colors in the beautiful center of this flower and lighten and make vivid the colors of the petals usually less interesting. The week points: none. Splendid, splendid photo Bill.

Excellent detail and depth of field, Bill. I like the centered composition in this case. Have you ever tried a circular crop for this kind of image? I don’t even know if there is a circular crop tool in Photoshop, it just struck me as an interesting variation.

Very beautiful colour balance, Bill, excellent capture of the flower centre and nicely composed. Like the title too !!

Bill

Wow, just wow. What incredible detail and color. The center is mesmerizing.

The colors, shapes and design of the center of this flower are amazing, and the yellow is almost a natural vignette. Perfect detail too. I might think about getting rid of the two green areas on the outer edges, but that is a personal preference and doesn’t take away from the beauty of this image.