Image 6

Image 7

Image 8

Image 9

Image 10

Image 11

Image 12

Project Description

I have recently realized that I want to do more project based photography here in Hawaii. I have been struggling to be motivated here to get out and shoot for a couple years and I think having a project or multiple projects will help me stay engaged with photography throughout the year instead of just winter. I have a few ideas in mind and its mostly different ocean themes that will probably take a while to get a decent collection of images to choose from.
I stumbled upon this spot a few years ago where sea foam was collecting in a tide pool and I very quickly became obsessed with it and so I went back to photograph the bubbles over and over again whenever the conditions were right.

Self Critique

My desired outcome for this project is to create a gallery on my website with just the sea foam images but have enough variation so its not all looking the same.

Creative Direction

I don’t think I am finished with this project, I still get excited when I see the foam is there but have felt a little lost since I have so many images and not sure what to do with them.

Specific Feedback

I am more interested in the overall visual appeal.
Are there images here I should leave out?

Intent of the project

Gallery on your website

Glenn these are absolutely fascinating to me. I really like the progressive nature of your work, and would actually order them from least to most bubbles, and small to large (my OCD kicking in). The colors are so vibrant and seemingly random in these. Nice collection. They are all great, but you may want to reduce one or two of them for a better progressive display. Maybe 8 & 10?

Thank you Ed! Good tips on gallery organization and maybe removing a couple images.