Secret Window Before/After Developing Example

Thank you for such a detailed account of the adjustment of your stunning image. I’ve encountered similar instances where you have to see the possibility in the raw file even before you shoot. Good to see myself in relation to other photographers.

1 Like

Thanks for posting this … it’s great to be able to read and see the thought process when editing images. Amazing info and perspective!

1 Like

I understand how to do it all… till you get to TK Actions. I have it… Just dont know how to use it.

1 Like

Hi Drew. Check out my YouTube channel for videos on using the TK panel. I also have the TK7 Video Guide available and I’m happy to answer any questions about using the panel via email. Let me know if I can help you get up and running with it. :slight_smile:

Great Info, interesting development procedure and Very nice final image. I am starting to work with Luminosity masks… :ok_hand:

That is quite a transformation! You don’t happen to have this tutorial in a video format?