Sibling Bonding

Description: Two Gray Fox kits enjoying some time together.

Specific Feedback Requested: Any

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Canon 60D, Canon 70-300 IS USM zoom, f/11, 1/500 sec., ISO 2000, Hand Held. Processed in ACR and PSE 2020 for exposure and cropping. Topaz De-noise applied.

Is this a composite? No

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

1 Like

Wow! You are so lucky to get to watch the lives of this fox family! They really seem to be comfortable around you. Beautiful capture!

Thanks, Vanessa. They are definitely a lot of fun!

Nice view of the kids hanging out together. They sure are cute.

1 Like

Hi Terry!
I’m quite pleased with your processing of this image, colors look very natural. I like the setting and the poses too!

1 Like

Hi, Jagdeep. Thank you very much!

They are gorgeous, Terry. I’m so glad you have the skill to bring us such fun images of a species I have never had the privilege to see. That flat rock is the perfect stage. There’s enough implied action here to make it less static than it would be if they were just sitting. Beauty!

1 Like

Thanks, Kris. Still working on the skills, but I do feel my photography has vastly improved since joining NPN. I can’t tell you how many times I have been thankful for that rock; it IS like a stage. It took a guy on a Caterpillar (I think it was a D6) to move that rock there when I was landscaping the yard.