The surf

Last autumn I found these mushrooms covered with mould in turn covered with dew. A 15 image stack for depth of field, combined with Zerene Stacker. Increased contrast on the lighter parts using TK masks.

Canon 5d4, iso 100, 1.3 sec, Sigma 150 mm @ f/11, circular polariser, tripod, cable release.

All C&C is very much appreciated.

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Hi Igor,
Nice job with the stacking and I like the different elements of interest in this image. From the mushrooms to the mold to the dew makes for an interesting image. I like the rather abstract feel to this. Well done.

Very appropriate title, Igor. I really like your composition and the way it mimics surf. Very well seen and an excellent job on the stack. I do see a couple of areas on the right that look like they might need some more clean up in the stack-it looks like the detail should be there on one of the layers.

Igor: Aptly titled and superbly captured. I had no clue what this was going to be so its a real treat. Most excellent. :beers::+1::clap:>=))>

Igor, this looks like waves breaking on a beach or a top down look at a waterfall, not a deaying mushroom. :grin: This is very well done

@ Dennis Plank, Thanks very much for your comments. I checked the separate images again, but there seems to be no detail in the pink regions on the right. Not sure now what was there at the moment I took the pictures. Puzzling indeed.