Three Amigos

I recently spent some time in Port Aransas. While enjoying some beach time, I took advantage of morning walks with my camera. The birds were so active early on during sunrise when this photo was made. With the sun barely above the horizon, I was able to capture these pelicans flying toward the sunlight.

Specific Feedback Requested

Any feedback is welcome. The photo was edited in LR and Topaz AI.

Technical Details

EXIF

2 Likes

I really like this silhouette pelican and sunset landscape shot, EgĂ­dio! The light in the wave spray is a nice bonus and so is the fact that the birds have visible detail (despite the silhouetting) that a sense of 3D & reality. Nice capture!

1 Like

Thanks, Gary, for your comments. About that wave spray, it was one of those lucky things. My focus was on the birds. As they moved toward the light I didn’t want too much luminance on the left side of the image. Glad it all worked out. Thanks again.

Nicely caught action here Egidio. The pelicans are well placed in the frame with plenty of space to fly into. Upper 2/3 given over to the beautiful sunrise with a few clouds forming an upper border. The sunlit wave is icing on the cake.

1 Like

Thank you kindly, Jim, for your compliment and feedback. I appreciated your comments.