Tieton River bank

Because cold, snow and frost came before leaves had dropped, the scenes around us have both autumn and winter looks. I waited for a bit of sun to come through the fog and clouds. Not as much as I preferred, but pretty good.

Specific Feedback Requested

Too bright? Is it too sharp? Noise?All comments are welcome.

Technical Details

5DMKIV; 24/70 at 62; 1/125th; 9.0; 400 ISO; auto wb; HH.

1 Like

Lovely scene. This might make a great Christmas card as well. It just goes to show that color does belong in snow images quite nicely.

A lovely scene, well composed! And as you said, an unusual mix of snow and some remnants of autumn leaves. The mix works very well!

@Diane_Miller @Igor_Doncov : Thank you. Your comments are very much appreciated.

This is a beautiful scene Jim. As Igor said, it would make a nice Christmas card.

This is beautiful Jim with the mix of seasons. It certainly would make a lovely Christmas card.

Beautifully balanced and composed, Jim, and a wonderful forest scene. Brightness or sharpness never entered my mind when looking at the image. I also thought of a Christmas card but probably because I just mailed a few. This will play out well all Winter long.

@Steve_Kennedy @Eva_McDermott @Stephen_Stanton @Igor_Doncov @Diane_Miller Thank you. Iā€™m thinking about creating a card.