Tuberous Begonia

What technical feedback would you like if any?Any and all.

What artistic feedback would you like if any?any and all

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Canon SX60, F/5, 1/80 Sec., ISO 800

(If the background has been replaced, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
3 Likes

That warm pink hue is amazing, Patricia. And water drops are so perfect. It is hard to believe that f/5 can render such extended DOF. I do see some noise in greens and darker pinks.

Patricia: Beautiful image of this beauty. For whatever reason Chrissy has never done much with begonias in our garden and when she did I never got an image I liked. We may have to revisit them. The drops are icing on a fine cake. Most excellent. >=))>

Beautiful photo Patricia. The detail in the swirling petals and water drops are amazing. Nicely seen and executed.

Beautiful shot, Patricia. As to @svetlana statement about the dof, it’s probably because of the small sensor size of your camera which gives greater dof. I know my m4/3 sensor at f/8 probably is the equivalent of f/16 in FF.

Gorgeous begonia. The water drops are perfect!

Beautiful color and capture, Patricia. The water drops are icing on the cake for sure.

Lovely image! beautiful colors, nice composition. I like the crispy feel caused by water drops.