Water Buffalo

On a visit to Woolaroc Wildlife Preserve and Museum near Bartlesville, Oklahoma on Sept. 25, I was able to photograph these Asian Water Buffalo.

What technical feedback would you like if any? Any

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Any

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Canon 60D, Canon 70-300 IS USM Zoom, f/9.5, 1/1000 sec., ISO 640, Hand Held. Processed n Canon DPP and PSE 2020.

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

Terry, I am sure that was a neat experience, getting to see and photograph Water Buffalo. Glad you were able to go there and could get this shot. Very nice.

1 Like

Thanks, Shirley. It was a fun outing.

1 Like

Terry, I was wondering about your “quick trip” to Asia… :grinning: The details in the main subject show up well, with all the subtle blacks looking good. The nicely rippled water adds well to the scene.

1 Like

Ha! Not that I would mind a trip to Asia,I guess, but this was much easier and much cheaper! :blush: Thanks, Mark.