White-tailed Eagle

Critique Style Requested: Standard

The photographer is looking for generalized feedback about the aesthetic and technical qualities of their image.

Description

White-tailed Eagle just happened to stop by while migrating, landing on a Blackbuck kill, A Stepp Eagle (the shadow you see) was already there.

Specific Feedback

Any…

Technical Details

Canon R 5; 500 mm; 1.4X; ISO 200; 1/2000 sec. at f 7.1

2 Likes

You caught this beautifully, Jagdeep. I love the incoming pose with the talons spread. It’s interesting (and artistically cool) that the color of the feet almost matches the grasses. I’m used to raptor feet usually being a fairly bright yellow, but this gives the image an almost monochrome look that’s very effective.

2 Likes

Beautiful capture, Jagdeep! I love the soft colors of the grasses against the dark eagle. I really like the pose you caught.

1 Like

This is beautiful! I really appreciate your artistic vision of the monochrome. To me, this tells the story of the eagle’s feathers and talons in a unique way. You have captured a wonderful pose. Well done!

1 Like

Wonderful capture Jagdeep. Love the landing pose and the stretched out talons. The rendition of color on the bird and details are spot on. Very nice.

1 Like