Steppe Eagle

Specific Feedback Requested

Any

Technical Details

Canon R 5; 500 mm; 1.4 X; ISO 400; 1/2500 sec. at f 5.6

2 Likes

Hi J Rajut
Glass is everything. This 500mm F4 lens created a nicely textured body and a soft out of focus background. Thank you sending us this great looking Steppe Eagle.
Peter

2 Likes

Very nice capture. I don’t think I would change a thing (except for losing the logo). Love the subject matter.

1 Like

Lovely light and background, Jagdeep. The pose is very dynamic and makes it look as if the eagle is going very fast. Nicely done.

1 Like

Whoa, what a beautiful bird and a BG to match. I agree with @Dennis_Plank that this eagle looks like it’s in a real hurry to get somewhere. The great pose you caught allows us to see the dabbled white feathers underneath his wings and body. Sometimes I think that area of birds is the most interesting. Amazing shot.

1 Like

Wow!! Gorgeous image of a gorgeous beast!! Wonderful pose, detail and perfect BG.

1 Like

Another great in-flight eagle shot, Jagdeep! Exposure, focus and colors are right on the money and the isolation is exceptional. I also like your composition in that you left the horizon and some of the forest/hillside at the top. It adds the dimension of depth to the scene. Congratulations on another fine image! :+1: :clap:

Thank you so much friends :pray: