Wildebeest, the Wall and Wild Dogs

A pack of wild dogs flushed and chased this wildebeest for about 3 miles until the wildebeest managed to get to the only building in the area. It saved itself by stationing itself with its rear legs against the wall. Doing so prevented the dogs from being able to attack from the rear which is one of the tactics they use on large prey.
In this scene, the dogs are taking a short rest after having made a few feints at the wildebeest.
Shortly thereafter, the dogs resumed their hunt. I later witnessed prey use the same strategy of protecting their rear legs. In those instances, the prey would back into the extremely dense black thorn bushes, thus keeping their legs protected and keeping the dogs in front of them where their horns could be used for defense.
The dogs were absolutely fearless and chased fully grown male kudu and oryx. After five chases, they did make a kill on the sixth try.
There’s quite the juxtaposition of the civilized effect of the bougainvillea versus the wildness of the dogs hoping to make a kill.

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Any pertinent technical details:

Olympus E-M1.2 and 12-100 lens at f/4, 1/160 and ISO 500. Taken early morning on a cloudy day.

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

I like this a lot, Richard. A very interesting juxtaposition of elements with the civilized look of the wall and the flowering plant in the background with the wildebeest and wild dogs against it.
The wildebeest is showing a lot of rib-was that atypical or was this the end of the dry season?

Although it shows hand of man (the wall behind) the story is about survival in the wild. At first glance, I missed the Wild Dogs. The colour of wall and the blooming flowers add different colour to it.
You may crop of bit of foreground here.

Dennis: thanks for your comment. What you’re seeing on the wildebeest is just darker colored stripes on the body. Richard