Winter moon

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

A rather somber Photo Art image for the WC when we are all supposed to be celebrating our achievement! This originally was an iPhone picture of bare branches, then taken into an iPhone app, then taken into Photoshop to convert to B and W and add the moon.

A rather spooky work of art, Kathy! When I first opened the image I thought it was a bit odd, as the sharp definition of the branches and the moon registered photograph while the backlit fog with all the ‘brush strokes’ registered painting. Then I read your description and it all makes sense now. This would make a good entry for a Halloween challenge!

I love it! Good job.

Kathy. Another fascinating, creative photo. I love it.

Kathy, this is nicely spooky. The blending looks good. It would be a ton of fun to project this on a window or wall as part of your Halloween decorations.