Winter woods

Specific Feedback Requested

Stiching a panorama

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
8 vertical photos PC Nikkor 35/2,8

4 Likes

Wonderful composition. There is an art to doing these panos and I think this one is really well thought out and made. The different trees are of course the main point of interest but the long shadows on the snow and the varied sky add all add a lot. It’s a true winter wonderland. And look, there are tracks in the snow on the right. I think that adds to the interest. Well made.

1 Like

A gorgeous scene with wonderful soft colors and gentle light. The panorama makes me feel I am stepping into the scene and not just viewing it from a distance.

Well done A great subject for a panoramic aspect ratio, it really conveys a sense of expansiveness. The shadows flowing form left to right also add a nice touch.

I think there is another second composition lurking inside this one, a squarish crop to keep just the right half of the image (where the light is stronger). Not better, just another good option.

1 Like

The lighting in this winter landscape is simply exquisite and I love the pano format, Jorma. This looks cold while still being inviting. I am also enjoying the color combo of blues and whites. Beautifully done!