Yellow Legs

Somewhat high key approach.

Specific Feedback Requested

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
iso 2000, 400 plus 2X, f6.3, 2000th, A7R4, handheld, cloudy, from a refuge dike, less than 50% full frame

1 Like

Beauty. A very nice clean look at a Greater Yellow Legs (?), A real nice pose and the greyish mottled bg , few sprigs and nice clear reflection really work for me. Well done.

I love the open beak, David and it’s a great look at the bird with a very nice reflection. An excellent job of making it look like the angle isn’t too steep.

I can’t add any comments to what David and Dennis have noted except to say, wow! I really like this, David.

1 Like

The bird stands out so well…on legs like those it should, but your photo shows it off superbly. The open beak is a bonus. It would have been good without, but that you stayed until it did that was better for the overall effect of the shot. The bird isn’t just there, we know it was doing something. Probably stuffing its face, but that’s the way of it. Well done.

Beautiful image David. The image and the mirror effect worked out great for the bird and the stems. I like this a lot.
Wayne

Very nice frame. the complete mirror reflection is really a nice bonus. I like the muted clouds in the water reflection. Nice work.

I’m late here and can only echo the previous comments – lovely!!