3 Turtles with reflected image

3 full frame images of the same scene. Help me think about which of the 3 images is “best”?
How can I get maximum artistic impact?

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Nikon D500 with Nikkor 500mmpf 5.6.

@f10 1/640 ISO 400
(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

I like the 2nd image best. You cropped off that log and other OOF turtle down there at the bottom, and that makes it better than the original for me. I like the tone and brightness of the 2nd one, too.
One thing would be to have just a tiny bit more room on the left, since that is the direction they are all headed. I like the amount of background in the 2nd image, too. That can be a tough call, and it’s just a personal preference that I like to have the environment in there.
Cute image. They all have their heads at the same angle!

Thanks GennyK
My own inclination is to leave as much of the uncluttered foreground with it’s striking, razor sharp reflections and try ro de-emphasize the tangled foliage cluttering the background.image|690x460