A Plan Bee Bee?

![A Plan Bee Bee?]

We are coming into Winter over here, so looked back into archives for this one. We have a small apiary and I’m always tempted to take lots of images of bees on flowers, but I never seem to get around to it.

The bee is collecting pollen from a coral vine, native to Mexico. It’s classed as a weed here. I started removing it but it’s so vigorous. I couldn’t beat it until we started eating it!

Our little honey production enterprise is named “Plan Bee”.

Specific Feedback Requested

Any feedback is always welcome.

Technical Details

2 Likes

Superb!! I love the soft colors and the OOF BG. Wonderful detail on the bee as well as the blossoms, and that tendril at the end is worthy of its own featured image!

That is one gorging bee – the stuff must be as delicious as it looks. And it’s edible? How can an invasive be so pretty? You must have an amazing environment!

I love the composition, Glennie. The soft light, the wonderful out of focus background, and the bee makes this work wonderfully all around. Awesome.

Glennie, this is wonderfully warm and inviting with it’s emphasis on the pink flowers. It looks a bit noisy, did you apply any noise reduction in processing?

Thanks everyone for your comments.

Mark, no NR on this one. I’ll give it a try. Thank you.