Acorn Woodpecker

Specific Feedback Requested

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
iso 1600, 300 PF, f8, 800th, D500, handheld, no flash, 65% full frame

3 Likes

Hey, David. All I can say is, wow! I like everything about this shot. Terrific detail and color in the bird, a pleasing BG, and a very interesting perch. Well done.
Best,
Terry

Great Photo bordering on Spectacular…

David, what a gorgeous bird, and captured so well. Love his perch. Details are excellent, with a wonderfully smooth and complimentary BG. Well done.

What a dandy photo! Perch, pose, details, colors are all in order. Very well done.

Can’t add anything to the other comments David. Just an outstanding photo. Very nicely seen, captured and executed.

This is really great! The background is such a nice compliment to the image. Great Detail on the woodpecker and the perch is just icing on the cake!! Super.

Super image, David. The perch is awesome and the raised crest on the woodpecker adds a lot. Your depth of field got everything perfectly sharp. My personal taste would be for a slightly looser framing, which would be easy to do, but that’s just my taste and this sure shows off the wonderful detail.

Love that mossy perch and super details in the bird David, Happy Holidays!

This is a gorgeous portrait, David! So sharp and clear against a dreamy, soft background. Just beautiful!!!