An other day

The early morning is so beautiful while most people are still in there beds.

What technical feedback would you like if any? Any feedback

What artistic feedback would you like if any?Any feedback

Pertinent technical details or techniques: F11, iso200, 24-7- lens at 70mm.

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.
1 Like

This image captures nicely a welcome to a new day. The layered light and dark composition works well here. The area I would concentrate fixing is the boundary between the sky and trees on the left side. The selection line is very noticeable that delineates the places which you burned in from those you left untouched. You probably used quick-select to do the selection and that doesn’t work very well in an area such as this.

@Igor_Doncov,Thank you so much, Igor. For your observation and rightly critique . I did select the lighter parts with the TK7 triple play to get more contrast in the trees. But I see now that I rather overdone it. I should have seen this. It is an old jpg image and not raw. I send by this message the image I was hoping to improve. Thank you for pointing me out that it didn’t.

My initial thought was the same as @Igor_Doncov. This is a nice pleasant little scene.
:vulcan_salute: