Aspens in the Fall

Just got back from a lovely trip to capture Fall colors in Colorado with David and Jennifer. This one is my own creation

Specific Feedback Requested

This is my own artistic rendition of a very vibrant scene to start with - so any artistic view will be fun to entertain
For eg, the yellow top middle left may be a bit too bright ?

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No

6 Likes

I like this, Karl. It has a painterly quality to it. I also like the more subdued brightness. Well done.

Beautiful reflection of fall colors, Karl. It does seem to have a pastel feel to it. It might be fun to experiment with toning down the top middle yellow tree. For me, it is gorgeous as is, very nicely seen and captured.

I find this quite lovely! The red-orange trees make a nice sweep, with a complementary fade to dark along the top and UL. Whatever you did to create the effect, it worked quite well and added a very nice element that makes me spend a long time in the image. Well done!

A nice small scene with lovely fall colors and with a special feel/touch. The distinct tree trunks add to the composition. I have mixed feelings about the yellow tree you ask about. It grab some attention but it is then maybe to close to the edge. On the opposite it is a lovely element in the image.

Thanks all for your input and appreciation!

I love this scene, Karl! The light on the trees is so beautiful. And I think the yellow in the top left middle tree seems to balance out all the oranges in the bottom right. Nice composition, nicely seen!

1 Like