Autumn leaves 1

During an afternoon near the Svaneholm castle in Skåne, Sweden, I took a number of autumn leaves photos. Olympus OM -1x 1/125 sec f/13 ISO 200 42 mm

What technical feedback would you like if any?

Any

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Any

3 Likes

I am really enjoying the spiral effect your composition evokes.

This is a really nice abstract image. I love how the viewer is able to peer through the opening in the closest leaves to see the other branches reaching up into the sky. This keyhole effect is a very unusual composition, but one that is interesting and gets me thinking as a viewer. Whenever you can do that, you have a good image. Very creative bit of seeing on your part, I enjoyed seeing this image very much.

Wow… I tried to find something that could maybe be improved, but there’s nothing that could be done in a better way in my humble opinion. This is a really well composed and balanced scene… It is also well lit, and I’m glad that you opted to keep it natural looking by avoiding excessive processing, or HDR techniques. This is a soothing and uplifting scene, nicely done :clap:

@Eva_McDermott, @Ed_McGuirk and @Nikos thank you very much for your kind comments!
B.R.
Ola

Beautiful photo, brilliant composition! Perfect as is.

You are welcome Ola :slight_smile: