Autumn Reflections

I would appreciate any feedback.

Shot with iPhone XR, f1.8, 1/160s, ISO25

2 Likes

Chris, I am impressed with this shot coming from a phone! You did a wonderful job capturing the leaves under water. I like that you have some reflections in the water of trees from above. Lots of shapes, colors, lines and textures in this image.

1 Like

Chris, Welcome to NPN. This is a fine view of and through the water. The mix of underwater leaves and reflective shadows is very attractive.

1 Like

Chris, simply beautiful. I really like the seeing in here. My only small nit here is the darker reflection on the lower right corner. But it doesn’t detract much from what you have presented here: a feast for the eyes

1 Like

Chris, a really nice semi-abstract. I am really enjoying the gentle colors and kind of high key look. I would agree with @Adhika_Lie on the LRC and same goes for the dark spot mid right edge. I quite like this one.

1 Like

Adhika, thank you for your kind comments. I see what you mean about the dark corner. It’s good to have another pair of eyes to look at my photos,

Thank you for you dice description of the photo. I’ll work on the dark spots.

Chris, I hope you don’t mind that I took the liberty to do some edits:

Such a beautiful image.

I really like it. Thanks for showing me what’s possible.

Beautiful colors and textures in the leaves, Chris. A very well composed image with nice balance. I was a bit put off by the branch reflections at first, but after looking at it for awhile, I find myself liking them.

Thanks for your thoughtful comments. I thought having the trees branches superimposed onto the leaves helped tell a story.