Bee and lots of flowers

I was out in the backyard of family member in Calif and found this tree with lots of flowers. So I wanted to do some testing with lenses because of the changes I am planning.

Specific Feedback Requested

Anything

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Canon 6D ii Lens Baby Velvet 56 HH 1/640 ISO 500 f/16
There was a very slight motion shift from my movement so used Sharen AI which did correct it.

1 Like

Hi Dean, this is a fine setting for capturing this bee and I think you did quite well with the sharpness and exposure. The bee contrasts nicely with the flowers. I could see cropping in some from the right and perhaps adding on the left to put the bee more off center.

Dean, this is a fine capture. I like the dark bee against the white flowers. You managed the light very well, I think. I agree with trying a crop on the right, and maybe even a touch off the top, to just see if that will off center the bee enough and give him room to “move”. It is really good to experiment with our equipment, and see what works and what doesn’t. I know I have been surprised sometimes with the results. I’ve never used the Lens Baby Velvet before.