Behind the curtains

To me it was just as if the theater of trees could begin any moment.

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

All feedback is more than welcome !!

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
1 Like

Ben,
This is really nice. A very creative image in my opinion. No nits from me. Thanks for sharing!

Hi Ben,

I really like the depth created with the trio of primary trees.

Not sure if the leaves in the center of the frame contribute to the depth created in the image. Perhaps finding a gap in the center of the leaves to use the leaves as a frame in future?

I love the graceful drape of the branches and leaves in this, it creates quite an elegant look to this image. And it creates lots of interesting diagonal lines. I also like your use of color here. The image has caught this tree just on the cusp of autumn. While the leaves are still mostly green, the images hints at what is to come. Very nicely done Ben, no nits from me.

This is so inviting and serene looking, Ben. The subdued lighting is perfect for showing the beginnings of the transition of seasons in this woodland scene. I only have one small suggestion and this is just my personal preference because this is lovely as is,but I would clone out the tree trunk showing through the leaves along the right edge. Here is a repost with what I was thinking. Beautifully done!

Beautiful work, Ben. Can’t think of a way to improve it.

This is really well done - those hanging branches do feel like curtains across the scene. The little pops of yellow and orange make this lively.

@Adam_Bolyard, @michael_tomcal, @Ed_McGuirk, @Ed_Lowe, @Michael_Lowe, @Bonnie_Lampley, Glad my curtains done so well. And thank’s for the different suggestions. Those made me think about what I myself would alter. And that is the beauty of being here on NPN !

Ben, a masterful composition that is really gorgeous!

1 Like

Beautiful work Ben. Love it as is.