Better days a comin'

What technical feedback would you like if any?

All comments are welcomed

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

All comments are welcomed

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

Single shot, Tamron G2 SP 150-600mm @ 600mm

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

Nice capture Doug. I like the birds coming in on the left and also the reflection of the sun in the wave. Great way to end the day.

A classic beauty, an excellent image and a good way of looking into the future.

Love the title as much as the image! Great combination of elements Doug; the birds really make a difference here. This one comes together nicely.

Brilliant image Doug, doing something like this at 600mm is not easy. Great timing on the birds. I also love the backlit waves beneath the sun, it’s a nice little touch. I’m really enjoying this image :+1: :+1:

Wow - I love that red color on the waves, it adds so much. Nice work.

Thank you all so much. I guess I haven’t used my bird lens that much for landscapes, but perhaps I should explore it some more. Thank you very much for your supportive comments!

Hope you are right about the “better days a comin’” Striking colors and elements in this image. It is so hard to control such brilliant reds. You did a masterful job.