70-180 macro at 157
1/160 sec, f/16
Mode: Av
Metering: Spot
ISO: 400
White balance: Auto
Flash: TTL-3
Topaz Impression “Cracked Fresco” filter

A lot to like about this threesome. Nice composition and I like the inclusion of the OOF leaf. I would bring the exposure down a bit.

Hi Sandy! Lovely trio! I like the “cracked fresco” treatment. Beautiful comp with the black background too! Well done!

Nice capture of the bleeding heart and good artistic transformation. I would wonder how it would look with a decrease in the highlights. I, too, miss the photo art category; glad to see you’re still at it.

Thanks, Steve, Skip, and Allen - I love PA and will persevere even if it’s dropped from NPN. Other sites welcome it. I know a number of people who didn’t join or re-join NPN when the PA category was dropped, which is really unfortunate. Several of us will do our best to keep PA alive on NPN. Thanks for the support - and maybe give it a try! :upside_down_face:
Sandy R-B

Sandy: One has to view this large to appreciate the fine artistic details. I’m on the fence about the leaves in the LLC BG. Overall I think I would prefer it gone but its not a deal breaker. Keep your creations coming here. They’re always welcome and appropriate.>=))>

A beautiful softness and sharp where it is needed. I love the photo Sandy.