Century Vine Grapes

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If the background has been replaced, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
1 Like

i love this one richard! the wider aperture and the tighter crop really allows the focus to shine on these luscious looking grapes!! the softer colors of these grapes is also appealing.
both of your shots excellent :+1:

Lovely composition, Richard. I love the fine details in the grapes.

Richard: I’m getting color overload with your grape shots. This is one of the best. Keep 'em coming! >=))>

I’m enjoying your grapes, Richard. This is one of the best so far, I think. Very colorful.

Richard,

I have been enjoying your grape-scapes! The wide range of colors and patterns on the grapes and leaves provide some eye candy. Well done…Jim

Technically perfect image. If it were mine I would clone or use content aware to take out the lower left triangle of green and give more room on the left. Its so good I want to see more of the surrounding foliage as well as the perfect grape cluster. So nice to have access to the winery or the grape vineyard. Keep them coming!