Cheetah cubs hiding

What technical feedback would you like if any? any and all

What artistic feedback would you like if any?any and all

Pertinent technical details or techniques: iso 1600 600 mm 7.1 1/500

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.
1 Like

Frank: I really like the composition and the soft light on the cubs. The single oof cub in the background is just as pleasant to look at as its two siblings that are in focus. Seeing all of them hiding in the bush is a well captured moment. It’s a wall hanger. Richard

Really nice shot with soft tones and colours Frank with the two main cubs sharp and bright (and I love the tail). To be honest I find the third cub a little distracting but I appreciate that you can’t get them to pose in these situations!
And maybe a slightly tighter crop to take out a bit more of the foreground at the bottom.

I like the effect and central Cheetah makes a focal point of the picture.
I’m seeing slight magenta / blue in the Cheetahs.

I love the sharp, half hidden cheetahs, says so much more than just a cheetah portrait out in the open. I do also see the magenta cast that Jagdeep is talking about, but that can easily be healed. Beautiful shot!
Grt, Ingrid.