Clowning it Up!

What technical feedback would you like if any? The shadows were very blue and I tweaked dsown the blues and cyans to warm up the scene. Does it work?

What artistic feedback would you like if any? I wish that I was able to get more of the elk in view, but complied with staying behind the rail. The comp seems to work as presented.

Pertinent technical details or techniques: D500 200-400 f4. Levels, Hue & Saturation Adjustment Layer -Cyan and -Blues, DeNoise AI, slight crop for comp, Shadows& Highlights, Brightness & Contrast. This was taken along one of the boardwalks at Yellowstone Lake. A small herd of elk was grazing near the walkway and I was able to use the railing to stabilize the shot. The elk was fairly close, but I was able to get a reasonable shot while crouching behind the guardrail. She was trying to get the last pieces of grass down the hatch while looking for more.l …Jim

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

jameszablotny