Coaster

What technical feedback would you like if any?

any

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

any

Any pertinent technical details:

D3400, ISO 800, 1/1600 sec, f13, 200mm … shot threw my windshield in parking lot

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

I love the graphically strong diagonal of the cars along with views of the passengers. It’s perfectly positioned over the twists and turns of the track long with the lattice of supporting framework. Add to that the bright warm yellow and dappling of other bright colors against the blue sky, and you have a striking winner. The travel industry as well as the park owners would love it!

Looks like a death dive into a tree!! :smile: Great colors and perspective. This one works quite well.

thanks Hank and Harley, I was taking my 17yr old son to his first job ever at six flags and got this. I am a firm believer of take your camera everywhere :smiley:

I saw on the news that they’re having smoke issues due to a fire in the vicinity. Be safe!

thank you Hank, I haven’t heard about that, I will check into it.

Here is the news piece I saw.

thanks, we are in Texas

Aha! Shows how little I know about the extent of Six Flags holdings! Glad your son is out of harm’s way.

Thanks Hank and thanks for the comment about the photo, lately I have been a little discouraged and I needed a ego boost. :grin: