Cockeyed Pup

I haven’t really come to this section before but Harley’s image of his pup inspired me. My wife has a small dog walking and boarding business and she is always after me to take pictures of the dogs. For some reason I have always resisted. Maybe it’s my own snobbishness - “It ain’t art!” But over the past few months I have been aiming my lens at some of her dogs and our own as well. Here’s an image of our dog, Woody. He’s a fellow with a lot of personality, a bit of trickster. I wanted to convey that in this image. It is also a bit of nod to one of my photography heroes, Keith Carter.

Nice image and well captured expression. The image has a very “art” look, so… :grinning:

Kerry, the soft focus is very appealing here with the fine photo of Woody. He truly has that “fun-dog” look too… :sunglasses:

I love the pose and expression, Kerry. The point of focus works well for this image.

@Harley_Goldman, @Paul_Breitkreuz, @Dennis_Plank. Appreciate your support. I thank you, my wife thanks you and, of course, Woody thanks you (although, if its between support and doggie treat, he’ll take the treat, thank you.)