Colorado Fall Colors Meetup 2019 in Ouray

NPN will be hosting an informal fall colors social gathering on Friday, September 27 starting at 7:30 pm in Ouray at the Ouray Wing Company. You do not need to be a member of NPN to attend - all nature photographers are welcome. Please respond on this thread or let @Sarah_Marino know if you plan to attend so we can let the restaurant know how many people to expect (we know plans can change – this is just to help give the restaurant a rough count).

Location: Ouray Wing Company – 630 Main Street, Ouray, CO (basement level). This is a counter-service restaurant with community table seating which will make it easy to order what you want, eat, drink, and socialize in an informal atmosphere. The restaurant is staying open late for our group (the kitchen closes at 8:45 pm if you would like to order food).

We hope to see you in Ouray on September 27!

4 Likes

Sounds awesome! We’ll be leaving 3 days before then unfortunately and will probably miss all of the fall colors since this year doesn’t know what it wants to do.

I’ll be there!!!

2 Likes

I’m still 50/50. Watching the reports. It also depends on when I’m able to leave the house. My adventure will begin either 9/26 or 9/27. If 9/27 then it probably makes sense to attend… will need a place to stay though :wink:

1 Like

Wish I could make it, but I’m hosting a hike/workshop the following day ( and 200 miles away). Hopefully there will be some fall colors to see at either place. Things seem to be way behind this year.

1 Like

I plan to join you. Thanks for setting this up!

1 Like

Bummer it doesn’t match up for me this year. Have fun and drink one for me! I’ll be down that way next week pending color reports.

Bummer I won’t be able to make it. I had car troubles this morning and have to change my San Juan’s plans. :confused:

I should be able to make it… I think @Mason_Cummings is coming with me. FYI @Sarah_Marino

1 Like