Colorful hillock (rework)

REWORK based on comments

ORIGINAL

I still have some images left to post from my September vacation in Härjedalen, Sweden. Here is one of them.

Specific Feedback Requested:

Any comments are welcome!

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

Is this a composite? (focus stacks or exposure blends are not considered composites)

Here should be a new image, but the upload does not work for me at the moment. Will give it a try later.

I still have some images left to post from my September vacation in Härjedalen, Sweden. Here is one of them.

Specific Feedback Requested:

Any comments are welcome!

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

Is this a composite? (focus stacks or exposure blends are not considered composites)
No

I really like this with the opposing Vs of the FG foliage and the BG beyond the rocks. Nice color also.

I really like this image a lot. It has just the right amount of chaos for my taste. I would prefer that the red didn’t run off the bottom of the screen. I don’t know if others see it that way. The reds that run off the right side of the frame don’t seem to be as big an issue. Perhaps just darkening and desaturating those reds would work. Actually I think I would do that to all the bright reds throughout the image. It’s a personal preference but for me things are starting to look gaudy.

@Michael_Lowe and @Igor_Doncov thanks for your kind comments.

Thanks for pointing that out. Previously, in my post-processing of images I have tried to not be to heavy on the saturation slider. But recently, I have tested to move that slider more to the right. Of course, I want to emphasize the colors in this image but it should not look like a heap of candy! I have made a re-work based on your comments, posted at the top.