Colorful light

What technical feedback would you like if any? All critique is welcome.

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Aldo any

Pertinent technical details or techniques: F9 , 1/30 iso200 , nikon 850, 24-7- at 70mm

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Ben,

This is lovely. The light is delicate and delightful. I can imagine someone, or a couple enjoying a picnic lunch on the green grass. I like the square presentation as well.

I don’t mind the bright patches in the background so much. My only small wish would be for a little more room for the base of tree on the left. Not a whole lot of structure or presence for that tree, but it does a good job in helping frame the composition.

Lon

1 Like

This works well Ben. The light spilling into the scene is a real addition to the great color.

1 Like

Pleasant scene. I like the light and the composition. The trunks feel a bit abnormally green, though. Are they really mossy making them this color?

Tony
Thank you for this good critique .And thank you for giving me some work on this rainy day !
If I look at my calibrated Eizo monitor I see not to much green in the trunks. If I look on my iMac at the uploaded image then there is an overal green color cast. When I look at it on the Eizo then the color cast has gone. Maybe I like color and light too much. Again Thank you Tony !