Dance of the Anemones

What technical feedback would you like if any? Any

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Any

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Canon 7D, Tamron 55-200 @ 161, 1/320 @ f6.3, ISO 400.

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)
A patch of blue anemones, which flower for a few weeks in the Spring. Shot from pretty low down, into the sun.

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

A nebulous, soft, dreamy composition I like a lot.
Marvelous shades of yellows and purples.
quite exquisite!
Sandy

Ian, I really like how you captured the breeze here. The modest motion of the flowers makes them clear enough for easy viewing and the brightness at the back adds to the sense of a warm, spring day with a gentle breeze. I was thinking about a flower movement shot yesterday, but didn’t try it. Now I’ve got some extra inspiration…

I like this Ian. a bit abstract, but close enough to give the feel of “Wind Flowers” to the image.

Ian, this is very creative: Abstract in a way but not so abstract in another way. First and foremost I like the colors. The purple and the green just work so well together. I also like the bigger flower at the top of the frame. It makes a very nice overtone to the entire image, if that makes any sense. If I may offer a suggestion, I would consider cloning out the bright diagonal higlights between the two flowers a little bit to the left of the frame. Otherwise, this is exquisite.