Energy

Leica CL, Vario-Elmar-R 105-280

Quackgors, Netherlands

Beautiful colors and scene. Love the windmill in the sun and great job handling the exposure.

Jaapv,

Agree with Harley’s comments. Great color, very real as if I were witnessing myself.

The only thing I’m not sure of is the presence of the windmill on the right. My eye kind of ping-pongs back and forth. But of course the dominant one is the one in the sun and so it’s not really a big deal.

I am noticing some color/tone variation along the tree line; as if you tried to modify shadow detail or something. A little noticeable around the right windmill and the tree on the far left. This also not a big deal, but thought I would mention.

Lon

1 Like

Thank you for your positive comments. What you are seeing is mist coming in from sea; there was very little post-processing involved, apart from general exposure and colour tweaks. No local contrast modifications whatever. Yes, that second windmill, I think it is o part of the composition, as I was lucky enough to catch it in the same position as the main one, but I will play with removing it.