Entrance to fairyland forest

I made this image for all those beginning autumn colors

Specific Feedback Requested

All feedback is welcome of course !

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No

I like the photo and particularly the contrast between the dark and soft leaves in the front and the light neat leaves behinde. I like less the branch coming down from the ULC, so bare that for me does’t add anything and keep too long my eyes.

@Giuseppe_Guadagno ,Guiseppe,Thank you for your comment . About that branch, I took it out but than that left side mist something . And with the other branches it gives some sort of direction to the middle part of the image. So I put it in again.

Another really fine soft light image, Ben. This one feels so park like.

I’ve been watching videos on Monet’s work recently and this image more than anything captures his work. He was after capturing how we see light and color on canvas. The upper part of this image is has that look. I took the liberty of cropping to show the area that has the Monet magic as th grass is more homogenous.

Claude Monet Collection

1 Like

@Igor_Doncov , Thank you for the very inspirational Monet movie , Igor I send you a website of Nel Talen, dutch photographer , maybe she can inspire you too.https://www.neltalen.nl/artikelen

1 Like

I had never heard of her. Her work is magical. Thanks so much. The overlay of multiple exposures seems to give really interesting results.

1 Like