Fall Harrier in flight

Taken a few years back. Might be oversaturated but was flat before I increased the BG contrast.

Specific Feedback Requested

any

Technical Details

iso 3200, 400 plus 2x, f7.1, 2000th, A7R4, 20% of full frame

My goodness! That is excellent especially given the large crop. I have hundreds of photos almost like this but are too soft/noisy. I find the background a tad intense, I don’t know if it is the saturation or brightness or both. Thanks for sharing! You have inspired me to keep trying!

Wow, David. The comp is terrific. Great wing position too. Maybe a tad over saturated…excellent image.

Hi David, very nice flight image. The BG is pleasing to me - you could try decreasing the saturation some but not much. I’m wondering if the head is just a tad over sharpened. Nice wing position and profile look.

It does look pretty over saturated, but in this case I like the feel that gives the image, so I’d go with it.

First, very good BIF shot. As the background colors work well with the harrier’s and the harrier stands out well from the background, works for me.

Hi David
This is a really nice inflight photograph of a Harrier. The wing, head and overall feather detail is great. If I had software that could cleanly remove the Harrier, desaturating the background could help this photograph.
Peter