Fall Lake Aleeda 1

ICM

Specific Feedback Requested

Any appreciated

Technical Details

130mm f/25 0.6sec iso 50

1 Like

Mario, this is brilliant! It has a real painterly feel and the white “brushwork” of the trunks and branches completes the effect. I might be tempted to remove some of the diagonal white lines just left of center, leaving roughly the same number as in the group on the right, just for balance. But the overall effect is spell-binding.

1 Like

Very cool image Mario! I love the colours with the white lines and unlike Mike, I would lean toward leaving them as they are.

1 Like

Hi Mario! This is a beautiful abstract! The colors are excellent and great job with the ICM work. Very well done!

1 Like

Awesome image, Mario. I love it.

1 Like

Hi Mario, I love the dynamic energy and colors in your image. There is some depth to the image. Nicely done!

1 Like

Mario, another great ICM! Love the movement, balance, and hints of the tree trunks with the sparse white lines.

The only thing I’d tinker with is the tonality of the reds, esp. in the larger section in the UL. It feels a bit cooler than the other tones. I took a crack at it in LR using the brush masking tool and just subtly adjusting those patches to make them a little warmer. It’s a tiny tweak, and I’m not sure it makes a difference (my processing skills, esp. with color, are still rather basic), but I can see it. I also boosted the texture and clarity by +10 to see what happened with just a bit more texture (my bias in ICMs like this to give them more depth/visual interest).

For your consideration, take/leave as you see fit. Congrats on a beautiful capture!