Lake Aleeda

Critique Style Requested: Standard

The photographer is looking for generalized feedback about the aesthetic and technical qualities of their image.

Description

Although I love using ICM in the peak of fall, there is an opportunity to obtain a unique effect in early fall with so much green left to contrast with early colors.

Technical Details

0.8 sec

Very cool, Mario. I like the way you kept the layers of color pretty distinct from one another and the waviness you managed to introduce is very pleasing.

1 Like

Hi Mario. I like the way you have done the layers. It is very effective in conveying the mood of stepping into fall. You have given me some ideas for my fall ICM.

Mario, lovely image with the layers of color. I especially like the rolling wave effect in the tops of the trees and how that is mirrored in the warm bushes/grasses in the center section. I was going to suggest cropping in from the bottom but after another look, I think the image works as is.

There is a vertical rectangular shape on the right just where the bush ends. It’s a dark section that could be clone out. I also noticed a few dust spots but they didn’t distract me from appreciating the energy in the image.